Where Is My Mind?


The American Craft Council show was held in Baltimore this last weekend. It was a great opportunity to speak with master craftsmen about their concepts and process. I learned quite a lot, and came away from the convention feeling inspired (and with an armful of free swag).

...

Art Trade:

Shin-Yeon Jeon, a prominent Baltimore ceramic artist, is trading me her "Where Is My Mind" reduction fired luster tumbler on the left for my metallic wrap blown glass tumbler on the right. AWESOME.
Some of my work is featured on her website under "Modeling: Concept and Process"

Is anyone else interested in trading art with me?
-> SavannaLeighArt@gmail.com <-
...

The current state of my studio-bedroom. The drawing on the easel is the half-finished "Vertigo"

madness.

...

0 comments:

top