Off the Wall


Absolutely the best opening I have ever been to: Off The Wall, curated by Emily C-D at the Whole Gallery in the H&H Building. Here are a few pictures from the event, courtesy The Whole Gallery and There Were Ten Tigers.

Parachuting Rollerskates

Inside Alzaruba's plastic cave, furnished with sofas and chairs

The view of the outdoor courtyard from the Third Floor window: send your crafted "lost ideas" down below via clothesline and the monsters will surely take care of it for you.


This is actually me circled, wearing Alzaruba's foil dress. I was crawling through his cave, making lots of noise

Free kisses hello from Elisa Urtiaga! I had some lipstick on my cheek by the end of the evening :D
The show is up till May 17th, view by appointment (you need to be buzzed into the building), email Emily C-D at shout@emilycd.com. DO IT!

1 comments:

CEG said...

Just to let you know, you may be too cool for me. I'm not sure that I'm awesome enough to be your friend :-p

top